Writing Services for Therapists
Perfecting your Message
with Specialty Pages and Blog Posts
with Specialty Pages and Blog Posts
Do You Need Great Content for Your Practice's Website?
The Specialty Page Method
For you to stand out as an expert in your field, your specialties must be presented well on your website. And the key to effective website content is all about how it is written.
To make specialty pages most compelling, we developed a 7-Point Marketing Message approach to copywriting for therapy and coaching websites. We have also written numerous informational reports and quizzes for our clients which they use to invite opt-ins to their email lists. With the help of our strategic writing services, you can connect with your potential clients on a much deeper level, increasing the likelihood that they will pick up the phone and give you a call.
Our content writing team is made up of a group of well-qualified, thoroughly trained, and experienced writers. In collaboration with you and your expertise, we can write your specialty pages and/or free reports for you, as well as provide strategic search engine optimization (SEO) to help potential clients find and stay on your website.
“My Counseling Wise writer helped me write two pages of content for my website a few months ago. Having her do this was the best decision I ever made. Many of my new clients expressed wanting to work with me because of how relatable this new content was. My writer really took the time to understand the client I was trying to target and managed to articulate my words into wonderfully written copy. I highly recommend the Counseling Wise writing team and am looking forward to working with my writer again.”
– Liz Morrison
“My biggest concern when deciding whether to sign up was if it would be worth the cost to me. I’ve found that having a team of folks who understand marketing, tech issues, and audience (i.e., mental health folks) has been amazing. I now have a team behind me who is invested in my success. Because of Private Practice University I have taken the plunge to return to Squarespace. PPU is really sensitive to what people need, whether help with their entire website from ground up, or a little help with editing, etc. I am definitely getting my money’s worth, and my initial concerns have been addressed. Thank you!”
“I really enjoyed reading what my writer wrote because she said some things in a new way that I have been trying to explain for years. Loved hearing it in her words, and it was still close enough to our way of communicating that it works. Yay for professional writers!”
-Dana Frederick, LMFT
“My writer is making the process very painless. The interviews go well and he really seems to “get me.” I enjoy our discussions. We are seamlessly working through the writing process and I am very grateful to be teamed up with him. I have shown some of my pages to family and friends and got very positive feedback on how my writing has improved (I told them the truth – he makes me look really good!)”
-Philip Fauerbach, LMHC
To create pages that reflect your voice in the best possible way, our process is as follows:
1. Keyword research. We’ll identify the best keywords to target for your specialty and area that will help your page show up higher in key search results.
2. Page content questionnaire and phone interview. We will ask you to fill out a questionnaire for each page you ordered, and the writer assigned to your project will schedule a phone interview with you to review your answers and ensure your message content and tone will be unique to you.
3. Developing specialty page. After you completed the interview, your writer will start writing your specialty page using our proven 7-Point Marketing Message approach and including the keywords we’ve identified to optimize the page for ranking.
4. Revision of your message. Once the first draft is written, the writer will send it to you and request your feedback on the content. Two rounds of revisions are included in the page fee (additional rounds of edits are billed hourly at $55/hour).
5. Delivery of completed specialty page. We will send you a copy of your page’s final version so you can upload its content to your site*, add images, and format the page. Each completed page includes backend SEO fields (focus keyword, SEO title, meta description).
Please Keep In Mind:
• To ensure you are satisfied with the content, each page includes two rounds of revisions. Your feedback is important—we rely on it to help us optimize your message.
• To ensure our process moves along, enabling us to keep our prices low, we need your feedback on the first draft within 1 week of receiving the draft. If we don’t receive feedback within 1 week, we will consider the page complete. Any further revisions will be billed at our hourly rate of $55/hour. (Note: Though, we don’t often need to do a revision to the second draft because we usually resolve matters during the first revision, if a second revision is needed, we request your feedback within 3 days.)
• To ensure you receive the best possible service, we limit the number of clients our writers take. If we go 2 weeks without hearing from you during any part of the process, we will place your project on temporary hold. Once you are ready to resume, please contact your project manager. (Note: You may experience some delays if your writer is handling other projects or if we need to assign a new writer or project manager at that time.)
Our fee is $300 per marketing message (what we like to call a specialty page) when we are copywriting for therapy websites. A typical marketing message (including the interview) takes anywhere between 5 and 7 hours.
After an interview is conducted, you can expect to see the first draft of your specialty page within about 6-7 business days. In some cases and depending on how quickly you are able to respond, the revision phase for your specialty pages may take longer to complete. (When we receive revisions in a timely manner, it typically takes about 2 weeks to complete a specialty page, from interview to final version.) If you are in a hurry and need content fast, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate your desired timeline.
If you are ready to add quality content to your website, content that turns potential clients into REAL clients, simply click the ‘Order Now’ button above. The fee to get started is $300, which covers the interview, the writing of the page, optimization of the content and up to two rounds of edits. Any additional time spent writing or editing your content will be billed at $55 per hour.
You may wish to create your own content, but you aren’t sure where to start or how to write in a way that will reach and engage potential clients. Maybe you feel confident in your writing skills, but you would like guidance and support as you learn the nuances of copywriting for counseling websites.
We offer a wide variety of therapy writing resources, including our one-of-a-kind Specialty Page Blueprint, to help you write and optimize your own specialty page content. You can develop content that follows our proven 7-Point Marketing Message approach, helping potential clients find and connect with your message. By using language your potential clients are searching for and can understand, you increase your site’s visibility and make your content more accessible. Individuals visiting the site can see that you understand what they are going through and that, with your help, relief, healing and growth are possible.
No. If you’re interested in additional help adding it to your site, we can gladly help at our $80/hour tech work rate. Let your writer know you’re interested in help uploading the page, and we will pair you with a project manager.
The Specialty Page Blueprint
As mentioned above, the key to effective website content is how it is written. And our expertise is your advantage.
Our Specialty Page Blueprint (SPBP) gives you insight to our proven 7-Point Marketing Message approach for therapy websites and allows you to compose your own specialty pages with confidence. With the help of this strategic writing resource, you can make your specialty page content the most compelling so you can connect with your potential clients on a much deeper level and increase the likelihood that they will contact you.
“When I was considering purchasing a Specialty Page, I was concerned that because someone else was writing for me, that my page would not reflect me or my voice. CounselingWise produced great pages and gave me the peace of mind that my pages were done right.” –Renelle Nelson
When you purchase the Specialty Page Blueprint, you will receive:
1. Step-by-step instructions, including related questions from our Specialty Page Questionnaire, to develop engaging content that follows our proven 7-Point Marketing Message approach.
2. Our Specialty Page Questionnaire, designed to help you see the issue from your client’s perspective, organize your thoughts and structure your page.
3. A sample page you can use as a template to review page structure, language and tone. Additional specialized sample pages are available upon request.
4. Detailed notes about how to incorporate keywords and keyword phrases into your content, headers and meta data to boost your ranking in Google searches.
We offer a variety of corresponding services designed to make the writing process as simple as possible. For example, our keyword specialists can identify local and national keywords that clients are using to find therapists like you. And when you’re done writing your specialty page, you may wish to take advantage of the video review service we offer, giving you feedback on the grammar, structure, and flow of your page content so you can make sure that your specialty page reaches and resonates with potential clients.
If you need help building a new website or analyzing, updating or redesigning an existing site, you can work with our strategy expert and/or one of our qualified project managers to explore your options.
Many practitioners who wish to write their own content struggle to get started. In our Facebook Group, Private Practice Builders, we offer a variety of extra resources that help you write your own specialty page content with greater ease and confidence.
In some cases, you may wish to work with one of our expert therapy writers to develop your first page so you can get a feel for the writing process. This also gives you a personalized template page to work from as you write the rest of your content.
You may want to write or update a large number of pages on your website but worry you are spending too much time writing and not enough time focusing on running your practice. Or, maybe you have read about how important it is to post on your blog once a week and feel like you won’t be able to keep up.
In our 10 years of experience, we have found that many therapists who begin writing new content start to see the benefits and end up wanting to write more than they originally planned. And, while you may know how important it is to create engaging, optimized content for your website, you might find yourself too busy with new clients to keep writing. Whether you are trying to build a new site or grow an existing one, our writers can help develop new pages and/or blog posts so you can focus on your practice and patients.
Our unique Specialty Page Blueprint was designed specifically for therapists to help you write pages that reach clients and help grow your online presence. Order and download your copy for only $47.
If you are already in our Smart Therapy Website Program, contact your project manager for your free copy of the Specialty Page Blueprint.
Blog Writing Services
You know you need blog posts for your website, but you’re having a hard time writing them, right? Enter CounselingWise’s Blog Writing Services.
If you know anything about what it takes to get traffic to your website these days, you know that you need content, content, content. We’ve helped therapists with online marketing for over 6 years, and in all that time, we’ve never met a therapist that wrote consistently enough to keep their online presence strong.
That’s why we decided to create our blog writing services for therapists, the Therapy Blog Library.
Our Therapy Blog Library option is an inexpensive way for you to get continuing blog content on your website every month. When you sign up for the Therapy Blog Library membership, you choose how many blog posts you want us to write per month. You can choose either 2 blog posts per month or 4 blog posts per month. We will collaborate with you monthly about post topics and titles, write those blog posts for you, and then deliver them on the weeks you choose. Since the content is written without detailed input from you, we encourage you to modify it and personalize it once you receive it.
Price: $169/month (2 posts/month)
$269/month (4 posts/month)
“I used Counselingwise and have had a tremendous surge in business as a result through the blogging efforts and also fine tuning my website and having them write some pages too. I wrote most of the page content but follow their formula. I literally got so busy that I hired more therapists, doubled my office space and still have therapists with waiting lists. All this growth happened within a 6 month period and definitely is tied to the work I did with them. I would recommend having them really analyzing your site too and do whatever they tell you.” – Melissa Satti
I’m feeling like this is turning into a really fun creative project and that the new google requirements might actually make the site a lot better. Thanks –Jane
Thanks for the blogging help. The articles are good and link to great content! I’m impressed with the blogs your writers have found to link to! It’s also gotten me excited to write too. What a bonus. Feels so good to outsource this part of my business so I can focus on my clients. Thanks!! –Lisa Witter
This blog is absolutely wonderful!! Please thank my writer. I really enjoy the compassionate tone and all the research. These blogs are doing a great job at leading people to my website. Yay! –April