Is Your Website Getting You New Clients?
Lets face it – there is a lot of information out there about what your website needs, what you website doesn’t need, and everything in between. Chances are, you have spent hours of time, and hundreds of dollars, trying to get your website just right. People may have complimented your website in the past, or you may have gotten a new client or two from it. But how do you really know if your website has the necessary characteristics to get you more clients? Even though we already give you a lot of information on what make therapist websites work really well, you may need more detailed help.
What if You Could Find an Expert to Review Your Entire Therapy Website and Tell You What Needs to be Done?
If you could have someone look at your website, who has expert experience providing valuable information to therapists about how to grow their practice using their website, would that be valuable to you? Its possible. We can do it.
We Will Look at Your Entire Website and Let You Know Where To Make Improvements
Here is what we will look at:
- Your internal links: Do they all work?
- Your images: Are they formatted properly? Are they optimized?
- Your content: Is it in depth, likely to convert, and formatted properly?
- Your contact page: Is it set up correctly? Do all aspects work?
- Your on-site optimization: Is your website optimized properly and being indexed by Google? Are your pages optimized for the search engines?
- Keywords: Are you using the correct keywords for your specialties?
- SEO Titles: Are you including the correct information on each SEO title?
- Meta Descriptions: Are you including the correct information in each meta description?
- Photos: Are your photos optimized properly?
- Content: Is your content optimized correctly?
- Your blog: Are all your posts categorized? Are your blog posts appearing in the correct place? Are your posts relevant to your website?
- Your website’s additional features: Are there testimonials and free offerings on your site? Is everything set up properly?
- Website Functionality: Does your website perform in a way that will get you new clients?
- Reporting: Does your site have Google Analytics installed properly to allow you to monitor your website activity?
What Will We Do With The Results of the Website Audit?
After we analyze each part of your website, we will send you our findings in an in-depth report. We walk through each and every aspect of your website, in a way that is very easy to understand, providing recommendations for improvement every step of the way.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of our website audit is $297.
Very Important: Read this
|Regular Option||Premium Option|
Full report of website audit findings with issues & solutions
Video walkthrough of our findings with in-depth review & recommendations
30-Minute Call with our Strategy Consultant to answer your questions about our findings (normally $140 per hour)
To order the Website Audit, click the payment button below.
(Refund Policy: Once the services have been performed, no refunds will be provided.)
If you are looking for an analysis of all your marketing efforts, rather than your website alone, check out our Therapy Marketing Analysis.