Do You Want to Do Your Own SEO on Your Website with the Help of Our SEO Implementation Group?
If you want to not only learn the ins and outs of how to optimize your own website, but also have the accountability of a group, then this is for you!
SEO is easy. But most therapists never fully learn the exact steps to take, or they never really apply what they learn to their website. This group will solve those problems for you, once and for all.
Become part of this supportive implementation group, and never have to ask these questions again…
- How do I choose the right keywords?
- How long should my pages be?
- What is a meta title?
- What is a meta description?
- How do I optimize my photos?
- Should I hire XYZ SEO company or will they do something to get me in trouble with Google?
The SEO Implementation Group
We are offering a 5 week group called, ‘The SEO Implementation Group,’ to not only review everything we do to rank therapist websites on page 1, but to also guide you through doing the same things on your website. Through this group, we will we cover each step of the SEO process, and then assign homework so you get each piece done in a gradual fashion. During the course, we will teach you:
- How to determine if you have the correct site structure for SEO to work, and if not, how to determine the changes you need to make
- How to find the right keywords to focus on, so that you can get as many great-fitting clients as possible
- How to optimize your content so that you have the best chance possible to rank on page 1 of Google (and other search engines)
- How to optimize your Google Local Listing
- The 5 most common SEO mistakes to avoid!
The Course Details
Schedule: This course will begin August 18.
The course is rolled out over 5 weeks. We will have a private group where modules will be announced, assignments made, and questions answered. We will also hold a weekly call with the time to be determined by the group (either 9am MST (8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST), or 12pm MST (11am PST, 1pm CST, 2pm EST)) with Becky to answer any questions you have from the previous week’s module!
- Module 1 & 2 Release – August 18: The Game Plan: An Introduction to where we are going & Auditing Your SEO
- Module 1&2 Call: August 24
- Module 3 Release – August 25: Homepage & Specialty Page SEO
- Module 3 Call: August 31
- Labor Day Break: No New Content – Take this time to catch up
- Catch Up Call: September 7
- Module 4 Release – September 8: Content Creation
- Module 4 Call: September 14
- Module 5 Release – September 15: Google Local Optimization
- Module 5 Call: September 21
- Value: Priceless! Once you learn how to do your own SEO, you will be self-sufficient if you want to be, and you can also safely hire others when you need help.
- Cost: $497 (1 payment), 2 payments of $267, or 5 payments of $107.
- Format: The course is taught via video, with specific lessons each week. To augment the video training, we will have a private group where assignments can be posted and feedback given, and a weekly call with Becky (help via a software called Zoom — which allows video and/or phone calls). Also, questions can be asked and will be answered in the private Facebook group, as well as on our weekly call.
- Class Limit: Due to the individual attention provided, we are limiting enrollment to only 10 therapists.
- Money Back Guarantee: If you participate in the course for the one week (watch the videos, do the assignments, and engage in the group discussions and phone calls) and don’t feel that the course is going to help you, then we will happily refund your payment in full.