Do You Want to Learn How to Fill Your Private Practice Through Blogging?
We talk to therapists and coaches all the time who want to know more about blogging for their practice websites. Like with most things, you can find bits and pieces of information online regarding how to blog, what to blog about it, etc. But, there is no step-by-step course on how to successfully blog for your therapy website.
If you want to not only learn everything you need to know about blogging for your private practice website, but also have the accountability of a group, then this course is for you!
Blogging can help grow your practice. But most therapists and coaches never fully learn the exact steps to take, or they never really apply what they learn to their website. This group will solve those problems for you, once and for all.
Become part of this supportive blogging course, and you’ll never have to ask these questions again…
- How do I write a good blog post?
- How do I determine what to write about and what my potential clients will read?
- How long should my blog posts be?
- How do I optimize a blog post for Google?
- How do I format my blog posts?
- How do I promote my blog posts so people will read them?
- How do I know that my blogging efforts are actually working?
Blogging for Therapists & Coaches: The Complete Course
We offer a 6-week course called, ‘Blogging for Therapists & Coaches: The Complete Course,’ to teach you everything you need to know about blogging for your private practice website. Through this course, we will we cover each piece of the blogging process. During the course, we will teach you:
- How to determine if you have the correct site structure and platform for blogging, and if not, how to determine the changes you need to make
- How to figure out what your clients actually want to read about, and how to tailor blog posts around those topics
- How to know exactly what you should be blogging about
- Our favorite blogging tools for creative titles, researching keywords, and more
- How to format a blog post to enhance reader engagement and promote shares
- How to optimize your blog posts so that you have the best chance possible to rank on Google (and other search engines)
- How to measure and know if your blogging efforts are actually working
- Where to promote your blog posts online to increase readership
- How to keep yourself motivated
The Course Details
Schedule: This course schedule is to be announced.
The course is rolled out over 7 weeks. We will have a private Facebook group where modules will be announced, assignments made, discussions had, and questions answered.
- Module 1: Why Blogging is SO Important For Your Practice
- Module 1 Call
- Module 2: How Your Blog and Website Work Together
- Module 2 Call
- Module 3: What to Blog About to Attract Your Ideal Client
- Module 3 Call
- Module 4: How to Write a Great Blog Post
- Module 4 Call
- Module 5 : SEO & Blogging – How to Optimize Your Blog Posts
- Module 5 Call
- Module 6 & 7: How to Promote Your Blog Posts & Monitoring the Success of Your Blogging & Holding Yourself Accountable
- Module 6 & 7 Call
- Format: The course is taught via video, with specific lessons each week. To augment the video training, we will have a private Facebook group where assignments can be posted and feedback given. Also, questions can be asked and will be answered in the private group. You will receive support from not only me, but also from your peers that are learning along with you!
- Money Back Guarantee: If you participate in the course for the first two weeks (watch the videos, do the assignments, and engage in the group discussions and phone calls) and don’t feel that the course is going to help you, then we will happily refund your payment in full.
What other therapists and coaches have said about our courses & blogging knowledge:
There were many things that I already learned in working with CounselingWise to create my website. However, I learned so many more things! Some of my favorite things: Google analytics, your spreadsheet as a way to jot ideas after using the Google tools, your tools to generate blog ideas and headlines, how to optimize blog posts…I could go on and on!
– Tish Schuman LPC, CMH
I am very glad I am taking this course. Although blogging will take me considerably more time, I think it is an excellent, valuable and well-taught course…certainly more than I had hoped for!
– Karen Turner, LMFT, DAPA
The biggest benefit of these courses… is that they light a fire under my butt so to speak… I really like your straight forward no-nonsense approach, I love the 8 steps you do in your webinar format organization, and I didn’t feel like I was wasting my time because you move right along. The small group format was wonderfully helpful.
– Nancy Rhine
I can do this. Becky is a very clear presenter, who makes the content down to earth and do-able.
– G. Sherwood